[Trainer-talk] MS Office Certification

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 29 05:25:43 UTC 2014

hi,

Is the MOS for personal interest or for your job?
obtaining MMOS several years ago didn't help gain more clients one bit but
there was a system of favoritism that i was unaware of in place in my city.
no matter how you prepare, you will need a friend to go with you to take
each test as the simulated environment isn't accessible, you can't load any
software, and you will lose timegetting to the buttons to set your answer or
move to the next question.
Bryan Schulz