[Trainer-talk] Outlook.com website and screen reading

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 16:26:34 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Has anyone worked with the Outlook.com website for doing email?

If so, have you encountered problems with it regarding accessibility?

I have a new student who has an outlook.com account.  We've been trying to
use the website.  When we hit the enter key on the link, we get nowhere.
The links also seem to double as check boxes, and we check one and still
nothing happens.

We can see the messages but can't open them to read them.

Are there any particular settings one needs to have?

I've never worked with this site and have not had much time to do so this
week, so any help would be appreciated.

Jim