[Trainer-talk] Opinions on Obtaining a Tablet

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:56:03 UTC 2014

I too  was At the  Nfb convention. Before going, I had interest in buying an iPad. I was happy to find out that the Dell  venue  pro is a lot less expensive.  I was able to handle it as well at  the booth. I like the idea that it came with Microsoft office 2013; it's home and student. I got it on Amazon for $199. Today I installed JAWS. It is an 8 inch tablet.  I'm going to get the Logitech keyboard. I will let you all know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone; please excuse any mistakes