[Trainer-talk] Photo editing & graphic design solutions

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:26:20 UTC 2014

Is anyone familiar with a combination of photo editing/graphic design software & AT that has worked well for low vision consumers?
I have a consumer who wishes to continue with such a hobby, but experiences eye pain & head aches with ZoomText.
I hopeful that someone is aware of a photo editing program that utilizes traditional menus, or at least is programmed so that the mouse  echo  could read tool  tips, or be accessed by hot key to reduce the strain  acquired when searching for commands

Laine Amoureux
Sent from my iPhone