[Trainer-talk] Photo editing & graphic design solutions

Gabe Vega vega.gabe at outlook.com
Tue Jul 22 20:23:29 UTC 2014

there is GIMP which is a great program, but I think his headache and vision issues are strictly with his vision not the program he uses.

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net