[Trainer-talk] Sighted Assistance for Computer Set-up

Shawn Keen shawn.keen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:44:05 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've used craigslist to hire drivers and I have used my driver for
assistance since he has technical knowledge as well where appropriate of
course.  I've also used face time to get me out of a bind.

--\
Shawn Keen
Keen Adaptive Technology Inc.
Phone: 682-225-9104
Email: shawn.keen at gmail.com
Freedom Scientific Certified JAWS trainer.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training/JAWS-Certified-Individuals.asp
--
“New technology is common, new thinking is rare.” - Sir Peter Blake
“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together