[Trainer-talk] Accessible online meeting software with voice chat capabilities

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 15:43:51 UTC 2014

I have used talkin communities," & accessible event.
Recently i've used Google Hangouts to collaborate with others. I've used the IOS app, that has some unlabeled buttons, but with patience  figured it out. I've also used the Chrome plug-in on Windows  8.1, with NVDA as my svreen reader. I needed  help orrienting to the screens because patience was not on my side that day, but it was do-able.
HTH

Sent from my iPhone