[Trainer-talk] Accessible online meeting software with voice chat capabilities

Amy Ruell aruell at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 18:28:57 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have used both Talking Communities and Accessible Event.
Talking Communities works well for some but not for others, (connection
problems irrespective of quality of network connection.) I was hoping to use
Accessible Event for my computer goup as we offer online live access to
meetings to memebers, but Accessible Event doesn't allow for stable audio
participation for onlineparticipants, although presenters and administrators
can have easy access and the quality of the ,audio is great.
Have tries using team viewer, but could not activate the buttons with
The keyboard.
Team Talk is another option, but I have stayed away from it for my group as
it is a bit challenging for a new user to set up.