[Trainer-talk] Training Webinar Using Microsoft Cloud products from a blindness perspective

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:45:12 UTC 2014

Please forward to all who are interested who can benefit from this training.
When: March 28th 2014 at 1:00PM Eastern
Where: Online Webinar
Price: 19.99 (50% off for current Commtech Subscribers)
What: Commtech LLC is hosting a webinar on using Microsoft products in the cloud from a blindness perspective. the blind are often mislead to believing that cloud services are difficult or not accessible to the blind and we are here to show you they are. from outlook.com to office.com and even onedrive.com if you are a trainer wanting to teach your students something new, modern and staying with the times. or a consumer wanting to learn for yourself, your school or your job. come join us for this exciting, modern, one of a kind webinar. to purchase a seat please click the link below.
http://commtechusa.net/store/?catid=6
Or to read more about the event visit our blog at
http://commtechusa.net/using-office-in-the-cloud/

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC