[Trainer-talk] Training Webinar Using Microsoft Cloud products from a blindness perspective

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 10:42:27 UTC 2014

I checked this and will attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-talk [mailto:trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Gabe Vega
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:45 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List; List for teachers and trainers of
adaptive technology
Cc: Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
Subject: [Trainer-talk] Training Webinar Using Microsoft Cloud products from
a blindness perspective

Please forward to all who are interested who can benefit from this training.
When: March 28th 2014 at 1:00PM Eastern
Where: Online Webinar
Price: 19.99 (50% off for current Commtech Subscribers)
What: Commtech LLC is hosting a webinar on using Microsoft products in the
cloud from a blindness perspective. the blind are often mislead to believing
that cloud services are difficult or not accessible to the blind and we are
here to show you they are. from outlook.com to office.com and even
onedrive.com if you are a trainer wanting to teach your students something
new, modern and staying with the times. or a consumer wanting to learn for
yourself, your school or your job. come join us for this exciting, modern,
one of a kind webinar. to purchase a seat please click the link below.
http://commtechusa.net/store/?catid=6
Or to read more about the event visit our blog at
http://commtechusa.net/using-office-in-the-cloud/

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC