[Trainer-talk] Compensation for services to individuals verses private companies verses state agencies

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:29:24 UTC 2014

I think this has a whole lot to do with who's doing the training. What their experiences what the credibility is what they have to offer. For what I charge my rates, there's a lot of people who can't charge my rates, because they can't deliver what I deliver.

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net