[Trainer-talk] Help me make it happen for 'Online Training to Make Sites and Apps Accessible' on Indiegogo

JeanineKay Lineback via Trainer-talk trainer-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 21:24:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know about 'Online Training to Make Sites and Apps
Accessible'. Knowbility and it's partners are developing an online, Learning
Management System (LMS), that will provide interactive training on the
importance of making web sites and apps accessible and how to make them
accessible. These trainings are based on Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 standards.

You can even set up a team to do your giving and make each of your
dollarswork harder for this campaign. The Indiegogo team needs this
training. Once this campaign is funded they can get the training. Then they
won't have any excuse for developing a web site that is not fully accessible
to the blind and visually impaired.

Take a moment to check it out on Indiegogo and also share it with your
friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply
follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make 'Online Training
to Make Sites and Apps Accessible' happen!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/783027/emal/364555