[Trainer-talk] Need help please

stootle at juno.com stootle at juno.com
Thu Oct 2 15:22:02 UTC 2014

        Hello Folks;
I hope you don't mind but I need help. Could I get some input on how the
I phone could be classified as assisted technology. I'm seeking
assistance from my VR agency here in Georgia. They will get the Ipad but
not the phone.I will be starting work in the mental health center in my
town soon as a team leader. I think the phone is better since it will
support the KNFB-reader.
Sorry for posting here but you folks are the experts so could you give me
some pointers.

Peace Stancil Tootle