[Trainer-talk] Need help please

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Thu Oct 2 17:43:09 UTC 2014

That argument regarding the KNFB reader is probably your best argument.
Alsoits applications for GPS with apps such as BlindSquare and even the
built-in maps are very unique.  Also free or nearly-free money
identification, color identification, ight detection, reading Bookshare
books, reading BARD books, reading Learning Ally books, portable
communication, braille interface.  Whichever of those apply to your
professional situation I would use.

http://bahaiteachings.org/