[Trainer-talk] 2 questions--creating signatures in Outlook2013 and accessibility of CRM

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org
Fri Oct 17 21:43:37 UTC 2014

Hello Folks,

I have tried a couple of times lately to create email signatures and have not been able to without assistance. Part of the problem is that when I am where I think I need to write the signature, it does not read what I write. Of course, it's possible that I am doing something wrong but it does say edit. Any advice or info will be greatly appreciated. I have rooted the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor with no results.
Next, they are switching over to CRM here at work. The tech guy, sighted with very limited experience with screen readers, says that Lync, sharepoint, and CRM are accessible. After all, Microsoft says they are, right? What's the experience on this list? Thanks you.

Bonnie Lucas, VRT, MSW
Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator
Equipping Alaskans for Success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

Please consider supporting our mission when you fill out your 2013 PFD application.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDE8FE.BC4C8100]<http://www.pickclickgive.org/>
  www.pickclickgive.org<http://www.pickclickgive.org/>

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender