[Trainer-talk] 2 questions--creating signatures in Outlook2013 and accessibility of CRM

Stephen Guerra guerra.stephen.mn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 22:50:09 UTC 2014

Bonnie in my experience with Outlook 2013, creating signatures with any
screen reader is almost impossible within Microsoft Outlook.

My suggestion is to go ahead to that area and create the signature with a
single line, of course not something you would be able to read, but create
it anyway and click ok.

Your signature is housed in the following location:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures

Here, you can locate the files for your signature in .html, .rtf and .Txt
format.

You can open any of these files, alter them and then save them and when you
use Outlook 2013 again and compose an email, provided in the Signaatures
area, you will need to select through the Combo box to have New Messages,
Replies and forwards have your signature applied too.

When creating a signature, you will need to name it, and this name will
appear in the Signatures folder of the path listed above.

Unsure about CRM but will research.

HTH