[Trainer-talk] Thoughts Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 14 05:53:24 UTC 2015

This is not a small hard drive, and you can store on Micro SD cards or in
the cloud if needed.  Jaws takes less than 1 half GB.  With a 128 GB drive
you could probably fit close to 200 copies of Jaws if needed.  I have a
friend who is a trainer and has bought every generation of the Surface and
used it quite successfully with Office, Kurzweil 1000, Zoomtext, and all
other Windows software.  It's very fast, and you can pair to a wireless
keyboard or use the keyboard cover.  Also Jaws supports the touch screen
interface quite nicely.  He loves his Surface and does use it for work.