[Trainer-talk] Thoughts Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:19:38 UTC 2015

Hello
My one thought is that such a small hard drive means that you would be pretty well tied to a network. Although jaws would fit once, probably you could not keep two versions. You would also probably want to store most of your data on a cloud Drive, such as Microsoft one Drive. I have never used one, so cannot speak to how well these units perform. You need a Surface Pro because  screen readers won't work on RT versions of the Microsoft Surface.

Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone