[Trainer-talk] Mac mailing lists

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:37:57 UTC 2015

Thanks all for the resources and recommendations. I've already found a
wealth of information on Applevis, have gotten the NBP book on using
the Mac, and have gotten some other resources. While I can work
through a written or audio tutorial, I also like to be on a fairly
active list of experienced users for the times when questions come up
and I don't want to dig through the material to find the answer. Not
to say I won't do some digging, but you know. Anyway, I'm awaiting
moderator approval from the Mac Visionaries list, which when looking
through the archives looks like it will be the place to get started.
It also looks to be a good place for helpw ith coding and app
development, which are my long range goals too.

Best,
Wayne