[Trainer-talk] Braille Displays and Zoomtext

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:36:49 UTC 2015

Some other options to consider might be JAWS with MAGic or SuperNova by
Dolphin Systems.  Suoernova has configurations that support speech, large
print and Braille all on the same system.  I use MAGic a lot with people who
are making the transition to a screen reader because it incorporates a lot
of speech commands and I think it is easier to tach as a blind user.  I have
not tried ZoomText with Window Eyes.  That is another option worth checking
out.  I don't know when ZoomText Fusion will be out but that is a "marriage"
between ZoomText and Window Eye.  One of the things I like about ZoomText is
that it has a 60-day demo.