[Trainer-talk] Braille Displays and Zoomtext

Scott Davert scott.davert at hknc.org
Thu Aug 27 00:35:07 UTC 2015

Interesting Matt. When did JAWS and ZT start playing nicely together?
I agree with Nancy, especially if the consumer does not have prior experience with ZT. If the consumer does, then it may be best to stick with WE and ZT or to give the Dolphin Access products a try. I'd like to know more about ZT and JAWS working together, this must be something with the something higher than JAWS 14.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone