[Trainer-Talk] Transcribing Scientific Formulas In To Braille Accurately

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Dec 2 16:48:23 UTC 2015

You need a program that does lamath to get math and scientific
notation correct in math unless you hand key it in.  There are 2
programs that do that.  Are you familiar with these programs?  You
cannot go directly from Word into Duxbury.  If you are blind, the
programs are not accessible.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053