[Trainer-Talk] mac questions

Scott Davert scott.davert at hknc.org
Tue Dec 8 17:17:04 UTC 2015

Hi Sarah.
There is an outdated list which you can search for on Apple's website. As to specific commands with Word and braille, there aren't any that I'm aware of other than the standard commands you will be able to utilize in Mac OSX itself. As for the comment about Word not being usable with VO, that's not necessarily the case with Office 2016. It still has a ways go go, but you can do the basics. If you want to figure out what braille keyboard commands do what, you can also press space with K and type what keyboard command you want to know the command for. Also, if you use braille on iOS, many of the commands are the same.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone