[Trainer-Talk] Very Strange Facebook issue

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 18:44:43 UTC 2015

Good morning,

I wonder if anyone might have a solution to this problem.

I got on my tablet this morning and went on Facebook to look at something.
When I got there, everything was showing up in a different language.  I had
no idea what it was saying, but one thing I did know was that I could log
out by going to the very last link and hitting enter on it.  I did that and
set it back to English language.  I even cleared all of my internet
settings.  I went back to my account, and when I logged back in, things
appeared in a different language again.  Why?

I checked Facebook on my phone, and everything looked OK.

What could be happening?

Jim