[Trainer-Talk] Windows 8.1 mail app question

New Vision Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:51:45 UTC 2015

If there using IMAP I'd just leave it alone. It shouldn't affect
anything, if you set up another client to access there mail.
IMAP basically turns the email client into a fancy web portal for email.
But all the deletes and new mail is still out on the cloud at all times.
Just a thought, if they decide to roll back to the other client they
can. Alternatively you might see if there's a desktop version of the app
that is more screen-reader friendly.
-David