[Trainer-Talk] adaptive tech qualifications

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 30 04:04:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

It was just a question!
Try being employed with a major company after just reading a book.
I didn't say people should quit reading after gaining their degree or
certifications.
The opinion was someone shouldn't be deemed qualified after taking one
course or reciting answers provided by the agency!
Obviously only yes men are allowed here.
Bryan