[Trainer-Talk] adaptive tech qualifications

Anita Ogletree aogletree2015 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:58:14 UTC 2015

I understand that being certified in certain areas has its benefits and if
this was an option available and/or accessible I wouldn't mind taking
courses to achieve that.

I am grateful, however, that opportunities are available to those who are
willing to help make adapting to the technology that has been designed for
individuals who find using these tools a wonderful way to access important
information. There are some of us who are at an age in life when just a
little can take us very far.

Thank you for the suggestions and offers to impart the knowledge you have.
I look forward to the new year.

Anita