[Trainer-talk] question about PDF documents that will not display

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 14 02:06:49 UTC 2015

hi,

When you hear the document empty message, that usually means the person
saved the file as an image instead of protected text and you will not be
able to read it without actually printing the file and scanning the pages or
using software like open book to convert the file to a normal readable text
or word format.
Bryan Schulz