[Trainer-talk] Blind Vision United wants to help the NFB

Blind Vision United blindvisionunited at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:30:28 UTC 2015

Dear Mr. or Madam:

Would you like to discover a fantastic means to raise funds for your states
and divisions of the National Federation of the Blind? The Blind Vision
United wishes to present the chat line world to your organization to raise
these funds and to hold your meetings each month. Meetings of the NFB are
now utilizing conference meetings on the phone, why not use a chat line that
would earn the NFB states or divisions money by calling:  Phone:
712-432-4857

When a meeting is held in your selected room, the minutes that you make from
the callers that night will earn your state or division funds to add to
projects or scholarships that are already in existence. Also each state or
division will be able to post their events, information, or their meetings
on their own bulletin boards. This is our first contact letter and there
will be further correspondence explaining the functions of our chat line.

Blind Vision United represents communications through the means of social
networking with phones and the Internet. BVU's format was inspired by the
CEO, Lori Anne, who attended her first NFB convention in Florida and her
desire is to assist the NFB with a central place for information that the
blind and visually impaired community will be able to obtain when they are
seeking a certain piece of information.

Blind Vision United's mission is to inform, encourage, and empower blind and
visually impaired individuals to live happy healthy lives. We support and
promote the full integration of the blind into everyday society as active
equal citizens. We will develop and promote social/informational networks,
educational and personal growth programs, and other opportunities for
citizens who are blind to use their talents, take part in events, and enjoy
life.

Cordially,

CEO, Lori Anne Coley