[Trainer-talk] CSUN?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:01:31 UTC 2015

Hi. I will be there too. I was chosen as my department's
representative for 2015. So excited, it is my first time though like
others, I have read of and heard of CSUN for years. In recent years I
have kept up with CSUN events on Twitter in my main timeline and with
the CSUN hash tag. I believe this year's hash tag is #CSUN15.

Can't wait!
Wayne Merritt