[Trainer-talk] CSUN volunteer guides?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:46:33 UTC 2015

Hi. Taken from one of the CSUN pages:
In our effort to provide reasonable accommodation services
(interpreters and sighted guides) at the conference, we are limiting
requests to 20 minutes time periods when visiting the Exhibit Halls.
As always, these services are based on the availability of our service
providers.

You are, of course, welcome to return and request services again
throughout the day and/or on additional days you may be coming to the
Exhibit Hall.

Though I have never been to cSUN before, I look at this like being at
an NFB convention, though perhaps on a larger scale. Meaning, I may
not know where I'm going at the beginning but I will hopefully know a
lot more as the week goes on. I figure I may get a volunteer guide in
the exhibit hall a few times to get a feel for its layout, but mostly
figure things out on my own.

Wayne