[Trainer-talk] Talking Typer equivalent for Mac?

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:22:30 UTC 2015

Hello:

  I am not familiar with that product.
  However, I suggest that you check www.applevis.com.  They have a blog, a forum, and list many ios and os x apps.
  Have a great day.

          Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Misty Williams via Trainer-talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 12:54 PM
To: Trainer-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Misty Williams <misty.williams at tampalighthouse.org>
Subject: [Trainer-talk] Talking Typer equivalent for Mac?

Hi,

Please help! I am at a loss and hope you can help me. J

I have a student who needs touch typing instruction at home. We normally use
Talking Typer, but it is only available for Windows and he just purchased a
new Mac. After a few hours of googling and asking my colleagues, we were
unable to find anything.

Can you recommend a comparable program that can be installed on a Mac?

Misty Williams