[Trainer-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Downloading Digital Music from Amazon

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:33:49 UTC 2015

I've bought hundreds of songs from Amazon going back to around 2006.
The last time I bought any music from them was several years ago. Due
to not being able to download my purchased tracks and albums, even
when using the Amazon Music iPhone app, I have switched to iTunes.
Though iTunes is a little more expensive, I am able to get the tracks
in my main play list and on my phone without any difficulty.

Wayne