[Trainer-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Downloading Digital Music from Amazon

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:00:58 UTC 2015

You can download your songs from amazon. They have a digital music
library, and you have to sign into it and download from there. Select
the link that categorizes your music by song, album, recently
downloaded, etc. Check the boxes of the ones you want to download.
Then, find the download link. The issue is that, hopefully, you'll get
a question on whether to use their music app (which you don't want),
or use the downloader (which works well.) If you want or need more
info, just let me know.

In addition, they have increased their cost of music to equal iTunes.
Sad, but true.

Sharonda