[Trainer-talk] TypeWell or Read Write Gold

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sun May 10 05:05:59 UTC 2015

Hi Jan,
My first college used read write gold however they were trying to pass it off as both a dictation software and a screen reader. To my understanding and I may be wrong, the user needs to highlight the text they would like read aloud, then a sighted user would click on a visual arrow for play. I do not know if the arrow image could be found with a screen reader.
I hope this is kind of helpful.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad