[Trainer-Talk] jaws and focus 40 blue problem

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Nov 14 19:24:54 UTC 2015

   good afternoon. I am using jaws 17 and a focus 40 blue. When I write in a word document using the Braille display, the dot eight button does not work to move to the next line. It seems everything is written on the same line and even sounds like that when I read it using speech. This even happens when I press enter on the computer keyboard. I did not have this problem prior to upgrading to jaws 17. It only happens when the display is connected not when I just type on the computer keyboard. Is there a jaws or Braille setting I need to change? I am using microsoft office 2007 and windows seven. Thank you.
    Sarah