[Trainer-Talk] education question

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez at me.com
Sun Sep 6 16:25:20 UTC 2015

Hi all:
My name is Jorge, and I'm currently completing my second semester of
Freshmen year in Community College, where I'm working on getting my A.A.
later to transfer to a 4-year university.
My question is, is there any specific education/classes I should take if
I want to be an assistive technology trainer?
I've been looking all around but the only thing I found was some college
courses on technology aimed at either teachers or teachers of the
visually impaired.
So, other then that, any certification, course, etc. that I'd have to
take if I just want to focus on the technology training part of it
rather then on becoming a teacher?

Thanks,

Jorge