[Trainer-Talk] Tty

mcdiemert . mcdiemert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:44:01 UTC 2015

Scott,
Thanks much for your help. I had previously setup with another Relay
service prior to the choices being essentially moved to Sprint late
last year.  Like you, I didn't find the sprint app very easy to use
with this particular client. She is 75 years old, and not an extremely
fast Braille reader, so just teaching Texting has been quite a task. I
initially, thought it would be easy to learn Himms Chat, to introduce
her to her new iPhone,  but it just proved too difficult for her to
grasp. Is there anything else you would recommend for Face to face
communication?

--
Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert