[Trainer-Talk] education question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Sep 16 14:46:07 UTC 2015

eorge, I would also recommend taking a human development class so you
will have a better understanding of how people act across the
lifespan.  It really helps me to know that someone is behaving in an
age appropriate manner even though I am bothered by the behavior.  If
you want to teach school aged students a foundations of education
would help so you understand different education theories.  Having
great technology skills is very different from the ability to teach
technology.G

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053