[Trainer-Talk] Android/Talkback Questions

Kerryann Ifill ksbf at caribsurf.com
Mon Apr 4 01:59:24 UTC 2016

Hi and thanks for the fantastic answers here!
I have 2 additional questions.
I will soon be using the desk phone dx 650 which has an android screen and uses all these gestures, has anyone ever used this or a similar system?
Also, do the same gestures and principles apply apply to the Amazon Fire tablets?
Thanks for any help.
Regards
Kerryann

Kerryann Ifill