[Trainer-Talk] Windows 10

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:38:38 UTC 2016

Yes, I think you can still upgrade to Windows 10 if you have assistive
technology. Everyone else in the world cannot; this was a special
extension that Microsoft put in place for AT users. However, I don't
know if the free upgrade applies if you are running Windows 10 on a
Mac with Bootcamp. I am in this situation as well, where I need to get
Windows 10 but will be running it on a Mac. My only Windows 7 laptop
is 5 years old and I don't really want to run Win 10 on that old
machine. I plan on going to Best Buy tonight to buy Winodws 10 on a
USB flash drive. If I am incorrect then someone please say so. I would
love to not have to pay $120 for the flash drive.

Wayne