[Trainer-Talk] Windows 10

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 23:36:53 UTC 2016

Sorry for being quite so late coming to this discussion. I tried the upgrade to windows 10 early last week. I went to the website and downloaded fine, however, I got an error message when trying to actually install the program/upgrade. I was upgrading from Windows 8. I then called the necessary phone number provided by Microsoft.

The representative really did not seem very well informed. It seemed as though he had to look for and then read information to me. He was providing me with information that I had already given to him. He just did not seem well informed.

After this short discussion the representative asked to initiate a tandem with my computer. I asked the person's location and he indicated that he was in the Philippines. I politely declined his request, and I even took the time to explain to him that I was not comfortable with a tandem situation outside of the United States. Perhaps I am being more than ridiculous? In any event, I plan to go to a Microsoft store to see if they can assist me in installing the program upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone
---