[Trainer-Talk] Need help one hand typing

Jordana Engebretsen JEngebretsen at KPBSD.k12.ak.us
Tue Aug 30 04:07:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I have a  student legally blind and now with the right side of her body paralyzed.  She is a JAWS user, maybe a beginner level.  I need to know about a program that can help her typing.  If you have any suggestions or resources, please let me know.  Maybe you know of someone that has used JAWS with one hand keyboard.  I do know about the Braille Note with one hand mode. Iam hoping that could be an option.
Thanks for your time,
Jordana