[Trainer-Talk] Need help one hand typing

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:10:07 UTC 2016

Hello. I don't know of a program for one handed typing. One of the
other tech instructors where I work has taught people how to type with
one hand before. He teaches them to use a regular keyboard over
several months. When done, many of them can type with one hand and
reaches speeds around 20 WPM. It's really quite amazing the methods he
has used and the success he has had over the years. If you write me
privately I can give you his contact information.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt