[Trainer-Talk] Notetaker questions

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Tue Dec 6 22:36:18 UTC 2016

Sarah,
First, I believe that the BrailleNote Touch does have a video recorder,
though I am not certain, and I surely don't know the quality of it. I think
that Deborah's comments are on the mark here. It is my opinion that I would
buy the Vario over the Edge, but she is right too that there is a pretty
significant learning curve on it. Once mastered I think it's quite a good
device, but again, it depends on all your needs.
Jim McCarthy