[Trainer-Talk] curriculum and training sources

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:25:52 UTC 2016

We have a curriculum, but it something we use internally here at Commtech USA. It's something we have developed on our own simply because there is no standard training. Unfortunately though it sounds like you're describing word processing and when does navigation commands rather than learning jaws. I think they are different subjects. Learning a screen reader and what it could do and how to use it to its full of potential is way different than learning computer skills such as windows office

Sent from my iPhone