[Trainer-Talk] This List?

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 13 14:27:31 UTC 2016

It is for trainers ... some of whom need tech support!

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook