[Trainer-Talk] Windows 10 Microphone for Cortana

New Vision Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:27:30 UTC 2016

Hey Folks,
Any good suggestions for a USB Microphone to hook up to a Windows 10
Desktop so my students can get Cortana functionality. I have several
with laptops but I'd like a classroom system to expose students to the
new voice assistant. I hopeing something that can pick them up pretty
easily, maybe an array mic like Amazon Echo has but hopefully not so
expensive or for that matter I don't need 360 degree coverage... I was
thinking one that might just clip to the monitor or something. Let me
know what ya'll think. Thanks.
-David