[Trainer-Talk] Apple Support Proffessional Certification

Damashe Thomas dthomas at nfbga.org
Wed Jun 15 11:09:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

You will need a reader when the time comes to take the test. Readers are usually provided by the testing center, so contact your closest testing center to have any accommodations provided.
As for study material, some people have told me the app iLearn on iOS is accessible and has the up to date practice exams. Here’s a link to that one:
http://apple.co/1UbZpdi
There is also another iOS app, but the name is escaping me right now, but at last check, it did also require some sighted assistance with checking your exam answers.

Best of luck to you…