[Trainer-Talk] windows 10 and Word

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sun Jun 26 18:41:50 UTC 2016

    Good afternoon. I have a laptop running windows 10 and jaws. I am also using microsoft word 2016. As of Friday, Jaws only reads four or five lines of a document, and closing and reopening the file usually does not fix the problem. The computer often freezes when I write or read a document, but never like this. My son who is sighted can fix the problem temporarily, but he is not always arund to help me. What can I do to fix this problem. I’ve only had the laptop for about a month. I do not have this problem on my windows 7 desktop that also runs word 2016.  Thank you.
    sarah